Sunday, March 02, 2008

Non-scrappy weekend=(

So, I had it all planned out that I would scrap this weekend. I had my new punch, and I was just waiting for some scrappy goodness to be delivered by the UPS man. Unfortunately, Saturday's mail did not bring my package. I waited and waited and hoped and hoped, but nothing. So, I spent my Saturday with these two adorable faces:

I can't complain because it was a nice day. They played so well together, and they had fun. That's what matters. Then, I spent today finishing up all of the homework for one of my University classes that I am taking. In all, it was a productive weekend, just not scrappy production. So, I will once again stalk the UPS man tomorrow and hope my package arrives. Just something to look forward to!

1 comment:

  1. Your son is adorable! I can recognize him in any magazine...so cute

    ReplyDelete