Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A MUST read!

I seriously hope that she does mind me doing this, but if you have a few minutes to spare, you absolutely MUST stop by my friend Shawna's blog. She is one of the funniest, most down-to earth gals I have ever met (or not met, since we have never actually met in person.) I "met" Shawna a few years back when we were both on the Memory Creators design team. I knew that I liked her from day one. This girl can make you spit soda through your nose...LOL!
She writes from the heart, and her way with words is simply incredible (especially the 4-letter ones)...LOL! And in my book, there is nothing like a perfectly placed 4-letter word to spice up a sentence.

For those of you who have ever watched Spongebob, I believe Patrick referred to these as "sentence enhancers." And I quote, "That's one of those sentence enhancers. You use it when you wanna talk fancy."

Seriously, though, Shawna just has such a way to tell a story that makes you want to keep reading. She is just "real." She stopped by my blog, and I am so glad that she did. Since Memory Creators closed shop, I have lost touch with so many great gals. I followed the links and ended up at her blog...what a blessing. If you haven't noticed, I have added her blog link on the right (another thing that I hope she doesn't mind). I certainly do not want to miss a word of what she has to say (not even a 4-letter one!) If you happen to read this, Shayna Lou....I love ya to bits!

2 comments:

  1. awwww! you make me f'ing teary-eyed, HAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!

    how sweet of you and of course i don't mind - i miss you too, so much and i still plan on finding you and that sweet boy for reals some day - count on it. (scared now?)

    hang in sweet d - i love you too!
    ~s

    ReplyDelete
  2. You nailed it, Little D. Shawna's blog needs to come with a "do not drink beverages while reading" warning. My poor monitor gets trashed damn near every time I go to her blog! Oh and D? You should be scared. LOL

    ReplyDelete