Sunday, March 30, 2008

Scrappin' Sunday!

I wish that I could say that I got a lot of scrapping done today, but I did manage to complete one layout. And that is enough to make me smile! I guess that is par for the course when one has school work, homework, shopping, and housework to do. I do have ideas rumbling around in my head for another layout, so I may actually get one started/done tomorrow! Two in one week--dang, I am hot! LOL!

Anyway, without further delay, here is today's creation:

And, yes, it is a layout about coffee mugs, or tea mugs, in my case. I just love buying new mugs. They are so fun. I photographed a few of my favorites for this layout. Pretty odd to see this type of layout from me since the kids are my usual subject, but I am trying to break out of the box and scrap more things that have to do with me. I used another Becky Fleck sketch for this one. I have been so inspired as I make my way through her book. So, how was your weekend? Do share...I'd love to hear!

Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Denine!! I love seeing what you have been working on! SO cool to see you scrapping about you...love learning more about you (cool mugs!)...though I don't blame you for scrapping Ryan and Emily's sweet faces, either. I haven't scrapped a page in well over a week. SO overdue to get in that groove again. I'm hoping to find some inspiration to scrap tonight.

    ReplyDelete