Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I think I know what the problem is.

What problem, you ask? Well, I know that I just scrapped the other day, but I have to honestly say that I have not been feeling it. I just have not been feeling all that creative. I feel "blah" like I have lost my enthusiasm. Don't get me wrong...I LOVE scrappy supplies. The truth is that I could "collect" them until the cows come home. However, I have come to realize one thing...it's not the supplies that fuel my fire. It's the pictures. I am motivated by pictures. And I have to be honest and say that I have been a huge slacker in the picture-taking department. I guess being busy with school and University, I had to put some things on the back burner. Fun outings have been one of them. Hence, I have not paid much attention to my camera. So, I am going to make a promise to myself that I am going to pull that camera out and get clicking. Can't scrap without pics, ya know!

And speaking of pictures, I have been collecting the weekly photo tutorials from Two Peas. They are on week 10, and I have not even started yet. I am NOT a fabulous photographer, and I have TONS to learn, so I was going to join in on this fun to improve my skills. But, of course, that did not happen. Fortunately, I have each week saved, and I am going to challenge myself to start reading and learning. After all, what is life without goals?


And since I do not like to make a post without a picture of some sort, here is one of my Mom and Ryan (with his super-cheesy grin)...why, oh why, can't he just smile nice? This one was from the one day I did drag my camera out...my Mom's 60th birthday. Can you believe she is 60? She looks great to me! Shhh...don't tell her that I told here age...she'll kill me! Peace Out!

2 comments:

  1. Trevor smiles JUST like that!!!! gaah! Hope your scrapping mojo comes back soon!!! I love being inspired by new photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWEET D!!! is it really you? how the hell, girl? it's been ages - i'm so happy to be able to catch up with you through your blog sistah! i hope all is well with you and the boy - cheese n rice, he's as cute as ever!

    take care sweetness, i'll be checking up on you heh heh heh!
    ~shawna

    ReplyDelete