Sunday, March 09, 2008

Feels good.............

Okay, I don't know what you all were thinking about when you read my title...but I'm talking about scrapbooking...dirty minds!



I'm talking about getting some time to sit down and scrap today...woo hoo! Feels like it has been forever. I still have a little work to do for my University class, but I put it on the back burner to do something FUN! So, I used some of my new goodies from my last post to create this layout of my sweet niece, Emily. She is my poser. Since Ryan has pretty much had it with me following him around with my camera, I have turned to following Miss Em. She never complains and actually LOVES getting her picture taken. Maybe it is a girl thing? This particular picture is from her kindergarten graduation :




Love the Fancy Pants felt soooo much, and I also got to use one of their adorable little stick pins (upper right hand corner.) My scrappy package also contained some patterned papers from Dream Street Papers. It's the blue background here in my layout...love it! Now I am off to clean up my mess and maybe watch some T.V., which does not happen very often! Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Em is still as cute as ever.

    great job friend

    smooches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Girl! It's sooo much fun to scrapbook for a girl
    I hope you get to scrapbook more often!

    ReplyDelete