Monday, March 24, 2008

Last Day of Easter Break =(

Yes, I am sad that our break has to come to an end. Not because I do not like my job (because I do LOVE my job), but because it means that I can't sleep in anymore. It will be back to getting up at 5:00 a.m. tomorrow. That's what the "frowny" face is all about.

On a brighter note, I got to scrap today! Woot Woot! Not a lot of scrapping, but enough to feel satisfied (for now.) I absolutely HAD to scrap my boy with the PageMaps book before I started working on anything else. So here it is:
Nothing too fancy. Sometimes, simplicity just says enough. Plus, I wanted the pictures to take center stage. And, of course, I HAD to use a PageMaps sketch. I wouldn't have it any other way. I used one of the sketches from Becky's March Sketches:


I have been dabbling a bit with digital brushes. It's fun to print them onto paper. Here I used Anna Aspnes Hipster Plumes, Katie Pertiet's This and That Brushes, and Shabby Princess' Shabby Stitches. Fun stuff!

I am going to sit down and unload my Easter pics from the camera tonight. Hopefully, I got some good ones. Indoor photography is tough for me. We'll see! Enjoy your day!

2 comments: