Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Scrapping withdrawal & Wii Fit

No scrapping goodness yet! I know...I am a slacker. The end of a school year is always busy...trying to finish grading stuff and getting grades ready to be submitted. I am sure I will be even busier next year when I have 150 kids versus the 50 I have now! So, scrapbooking has taken a back seat for now. I have to admit that I feel like I am going through withdrawal. I love to scrap and get very frustrated when I don't have the creative outlet. I hope this weekend brings some free time on my Creative Sunday!

In other news, we just purchased this new toy:

I have not had too much of a chance to work with it because we just got it yesterday and Ryan loves it! I have a feeling that we will be fighting over this game. I will be sure to give my full review once I get started. Tomorrow is looking good because Ryan goes with his Dad...that is, of course, if he does not take it with him! I might have to buy one for myself!

I hope you are all having a good week! Peace!

2 comments:

  1. i so want this..but i would also have to get a wii and hubby is being a poppy head and saying no we already have an xbox (read he already has an xbox...lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I got one too! LOVE it.

    i was thinking about having a wii fit party. few drinks and play wii fit. how fun would THAT be?

    ReplyDelete