Sunday, June 01, 2008

Creative Sunday with MAMBI

Long time, no blog...huh? Wow, time just flies by, doesn't it? Good thing for me that I remembered my password...LOL! Today was a very productive day all around. I got the grass cut and the house cleaned. I did a nice workout on the Wii fit, and I got to scrap! My kind of day...got a lot done!

I did a layout today using all of the wonderful goodies that MAMBI contributed to our HOF prize package. As I mentioned several times before, they were super generous! I am loving their papers, and I can't believe the variety of embellishments that they have! I am officially a huge MAMBI fan!
I am into bright colors these days, and MAMBI has a lot of goodies to offer. I also used my Silhouette (once again) for the big peace sign and the title on this layout. I have another MAMBI layout done that I will be sharing tomorrow on the Creating Keepsakes website in their image gallery. All of us 2008 HOF gals will be doing monthly challenges with our goodies at the beginning of each month. CK is offering a prize for the winner of the challenge each month. Check their site tomorrow morning for layouts from all of us. I am sure it will be tons of fun, so think about joining in! Until tomorrow! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment