Monday, June 30, 2008

Scrapping with Tinkering Ink

Seems like it has been forever since I last blogged. I have a good excuse, though. I have been very busy getting some scrapping done with the new lines from Tinkering Ink that will be debuting at CHA at the end of July. It has been so much fun working with the awesome new papers. Unfortunately, I am not able to post any of my work yet, but keep checking here this week as I will reveal a creation or two from each new line...whoo hoo! I'm pretty excited about my creations, if I do say so myself! I "borrowed" this image from the Tinkering Ink blog of an adorable card made by design team coordinator, Michelle St Clair.


She cut this sweet little flower out of paper from the Beau Jardin collection. You can check out the entire collection on the Tinkering Ink blog.

And, in other scrappy related news, keep your eyes peeled for layouts from the 2008 CK HOF girls on the CK website. Tomorrow, we will be posting our layouts for the HOF Manufacturers challenge. You can play along by creating a layout using products from the manufacturer of the month to win a prize! Very Cool! Hope you enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card! Can't wait to see what you've been busy creating Denine! I've no doubt it's fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete