Sunday, May 18, 2008

Creative Sunday!

It was the perfect day to sit down, relax, and scrap a bit. Lots of rain and no sunshine makes it easier to stay indoors and not feel like I am missing something. I pulled out my new Tinkering Ink goodies once again, and I found an awesome Becky Fleck sketch that suited my pictures perfectly. In no time flat, I had a layout done and ready to share.
These pictures of my nieces are about 2 years old. They are from their Senior Prom in 2006. How time flies! I had actually forgotten all about scrapping them until I was backing up my pictures to my external hard drive. I was thrilled to have rediscovered them. Aren't they gorgeous girls? In case you are curious, here is the Becky Fleck sketch that I used.


When it comes to sketches, my translations are pretty literal. I usually stick pretty close to the sketch and then add my own little details. Becky's sketches are so fun to work with, and they make scrapping so easy! I hope you are all enjoying your Sunday. I am still in scrap mode, so I am off! Peace!

2 comments:

  1. Truely perfect sketch to use for your "True Beauty" lo.... your neices are so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fleck sketches are awesome!!! Such a lovely layout....they are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete