Thursday, May 22, 2008

BasicGrey

I can't believe that I forgot to post this layout! I was thrilled to be asked by the super talented Kelly Goree to contribute to the May issue of the BasicGrey Newsletter. Of course, I said YES! What made it even more fun was that I got to work with another awesome sketch from Becky Fleck! Becky creates a sketch every month for the BG Newsletter, and several designers create a layout based on it. Here is my contribution:

I have to say that I loved working with this BG line! It is a bit different than my usual colors, but so much fun! BasicGrey was so super generous with their prize for the CK HOF winners this year. We each received an entire set of all of their new lines! I haven't busted any of it out yet. Everything is just packaged so nice and perfectly that I can't bring myself to tear it all open. The other HOF winners and I will be doing some challenges with our new goodies, so keep your eyes open at the CK website. I know that BG will be on that list! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your evening!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being asked to contribute!! This is an awesome layout!! :)

    ReplyDelete