Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Wednesday!

The weather here in PA was Bee-U-tiful today! It's kind of hard to stay in the house on such a nice day, so I did not get any scrapping done like I had planned. I sat down just a few minutes ago to get an idea out of my head and into a PSE sketch, so I thought I would make a quick blog post. Ryan is off with his Dad, and I will be off to bed soon. Hopefully, I will be able to turn my sketch into a layout within the next few days. The other HOF gals and I are working on our first manufacturer challenge, so stay tuned! I won't reveal who the first MFC is, but it is a FUN one! I was browsing my computer for pictures, and I came across this one:

Isn't this cupcake adorable? I know it is May, and Christmas is long gone; but I could not resist sharing this. No, I did not make it...wish I was so talented with icing. It was a gift from my sister, and I had to take a picture of its cuteness! Makes me hungry...how about you? Enjoy the rest of your evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment