Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Memorial Day weekend!

Take a moment this weekend to say a prayer for all of our soldiers who have died for our freedom and for those who are fighting for our freedom as we speak. We live in a truly great country, and it is only as great as it is because of the sacrifices that have been made throughout history by soldier and civilians...by Americans. Celebrate this great country and be proud to call it home. I am.

I hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend. The weather has been beautiful here, and we might actually get to swim later on today. Last night, we went to the Drive-Ins to see Indiana Jones. It was good, but the second movie was my favorite by far. Iron Man was one of the best movies that I have seen in ages. I really did not think that it would be for me, but it really blew me right away. I will admit that my original reason for even seeing it was that my boyfriend, Robert Downey, Jr., was in it.


I have had a crush on that man since I was in High School. I was devastated when he was imprisoned on drug charges in the 90's. I am glad that things are going well for him now. His career is booming, and he is now married. I like when a story has a good ending, although he would have been much happier if he married me (LOL)!

I haven't done any scrapping so far this weekend, but I have taken quite a few pictures. That should get my mojo going. Pictures are my greatest inspiration when it comes to scrapbooking. This one is the boys being crazy before the movie started last night.


They really are crazy! With any luck, they might actually smile for a few pictures today! Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment