Sunday, May 04, 2008

First Communion & Creative Sunday

Busy weekend here. Ryan received First Holy Communion on Saturday. He looked so handsome and grown-up in his little suit.
I still can't believe that he is already 8 years old. I was so proud of him in the church. He did a great job of sitting still during the service. Actually, all of the children were very well behaved. We have a wonderful Pastor who really loves the kids. He likes to make things fun for them. Once mass was over, Ryan could not wait to get out of the "monkey suit", as he called it. His jacket and tie were off within minutes!


Today was another fun Creative Sunday. I scrapped some pics of Ryan last year on the the day before school started. Doesn't he look so different?

Look forward to the buzz cut once again this summer. Not that his hair is that long now, but it is just easier to be bald in the heat of the summer months. Believe me, I would do it to myself if I wouldn't look like a crazy woman! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy what is left of your Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Your son is a cutie-with or without hair! (Personally, I like his looks better with some hair).

    You should go with that look, if you want it.... like Renee Pearson (sp.?) the Digital Scrap Queen- her hair is SHORT and I don't hear anyone calling her "crazy"..... just a thought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwwww soooooo adorable!!! love little guys all dressed up!!!

    ReplyDelete