Thursday, May 01, 2008

Just a quick post

I just wanted to make a quick post tonight as it has been a few days since my last post. I received some e-mails with some questions, so I thought I would address them here. For those of you who asked about the font that I used in my "In my heart" layout, it is called Synchronous. You can download it for free here. I am a fontaholic, so I have tons of fonts that I have either purchased or got for free. Don't ever hesitate to ask if I use a font that you like. I love to share...so many people have done so for me.

Second, some of you had asked about "welding" words in a script font on the Silhouette. I found a tutorial on how to do it, and I will look for the exact site to share with you. That will have to wait until this weekend, though, because I can't find the site right now. It really is very easy. Some of you mentioned not using your Silhouette that much and wanting to use it more. Fonts for titles are a great way to get more use out of the Silhouette!

Lastly, I do promise to share the mini book that I made from the Scrapbook Deals 4U May kit. I just have not had the time to photograph it. I will definitely be doing that this weekend and sharing it here! Enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment