The really cool thing on my layout is the letter stickers. They have been in my stash for 6 years! Imagine that! I was searching for letters for my title when I came across them. They are from 2002 and were made by My Minds Eye. Does anyone remember when they had their "Frame-Ups" line? They had coordinating frames and the little people called "Frame-Up Friends". I was thrilled to have found them! So there you have it!
I was the lucky recipient of a blog tag by the truly awesome Lisa Dorsey.
(1) The winner can put the logo on their blog.<--- Isn't it cute! :)
(2) Link the person you received your award from.
(3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
(4) Put links of those on yours.
(5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.
Here are the 7 I am tagging:
1. Suzy-She is super sweet and so so so talented!
2. Kelly-One of my fave scrappers ever!
3. Stayce-She's an awesome friend and scrapper & I love her!
4. Cindy-I stalk her work, but shhhhh...don't tell her!
5. Linda-Nobody does digi like her...amazing!
6. Jess-Because she rocks & she's not busy enough these days, so this will give her something to do! LOL!
7. Shawna-I love her, but she doesn't blog enough! Now she has to! Hee Hee!
I hope everyone has a super wonderful day. I must get off to bed as I will be doing some furniture moving in the morning...fun, fun, fun! Thanks for stopping by!