Monday, August 25, 2008

Congrats to my Arctic Frog Buddies & Off to School

I just have to say a sincere and well-deserved congrats to three awesome designers who had the honor this past week of being named Memory Makers Masters 2009: Kim Frantz, Summer Fullerton, and Jaime Warren! I had the pleasure of being on the Arctic Frog design team with these three girls along with many other talented ladies. Being on the team was a wonderful experience. I think that they would all agree with that. Alannah was absolutely the best to work for, and she really knew how to spot talent! I also know that we were all very saddened when Alannah decided to close the doors at AF to pursue other ventures. I miss those days, but am thrilled to say that many of us still keep in touch and even design for other manufacturers together. So, if you have a moment, stop by their galleries or blogs to say a huge congrats! They are wonderful women who will be sure to knock your socks off with MM in the upcoming year! Congrats girls!

Summer Fullerton-gallery
Summer Fullerton-blog
Jaime Warren-gallery
Jaime Warren-blog

And in honor of Arctic Frog, I leave you with this layout that I did for them about a year or so ago. It is still one of my favorites! I loved the colors in this line, and my pictures did, too!
I am off to school this rainy Monday morning (no kids, but lots of room preparation)! How fast did that summer go by? Enjoy your day and thank you to everyone who left me birthday greetings yesterday. I will be sure to share pics once I get them off my camera....maybe even a layout for tomorrow (if I have time).

11 comments:

  1. I agree. Alannah was the BEST to work for! And huge congrats to our AF girls!!! How cool is that?

    I remember that page too and LOVED/LOVE it! You always scrapped those AF papers flawlessly.

    Good luck with your room prep today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Denine! AF will always have a soft spot in my heart too. I not only got to work for one of the best in the industry but made some amazing friends to boot. Huge, huge congrats to our sweet AF girls.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW :) Thanks Denine/AF girls. You know you all will always be THE BEST team ever to me. I'm so happy to see everyone reaching for new dreams and staking new claims whether it's inside scrapbooking or out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! So excited for those MMM girls! Best wishes as you start school!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know...I used to love Arctic Frog too...one of the first lines I ordered when I opened the store...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved Arctic Frog too - and miss it! And I agree, what a talented team it was. :) Love the layout Denine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so sweet girlie!!!!! I do miss the good ol' froggy days! I am so glad that I met you all though!!!! (((HUGE HUGS))) my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your work .. congrats on all your successes .. good luck with the FP call .. sure you definately have it ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I'm so out of touch i didn't realize AF was no more... Sad

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your Arctic Frog layout and isn't that the coolest on those MMM winners!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Denine...love that LO and love that you are an August birthday girl, too!!! happy day, yesterday!! thanks for the Blog inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete