Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

It's Christmas Eve here, and we are getting ready for Church and for a visit from Santa Claus. The eve is usually a pretty mellow day for us. We do our celebrating on Christmas Day, so Ryan will go with his Dad until it's time for bed. It's a nice day to relax for me, and since I am feeling a bit under the weather....I need it. I have been fighting something for a few days now, and I am hoping that it doesn't catch up with me for tomorrow. Ryan and I were in bed last night at 11:30 and slept until 10:45 today! I guess we needed the sleep. Looking forward to a nice relaxing vacation.
I just wanted to take a minute to wish everyone a joyous and safe holiday. I hope Santa is good to all of you. Enjoy your time with friends and family, and take a minute to count your blessings. I know I will be counting mine. Merry Christmas to all!

7 comments:

  1. I adore that photo of Ryan!! Have a wonderful holiday together, hope you're felling better. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Ryan looks so sweet! Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS! Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a very merry! Fantastic photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...he is just so stinkin cute!!!! He's getting so big.

    I'm sorry you feel under the weather.

    Merry Christmas friend.

    Love ya bunches

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what an amazing photo, Denine!! I hope that you had a wonderful holiday, and I hope you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your Christmas was fabulous sweetie!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas to you! Beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete