First off, last night was a beautiful night here, and I was lucky to catch this picture of the moon in the clear night sky:
Isn't the world just an incredible place?
Ok, so my crazy friend, Miss Becky Fleck, took great pleasure in tagging me this morning. I wasn't planning on blogging today, bit she roped me into it. So, here goes:
Ten years ago: 1998, huh? What was I doing then? I hadn't started scrapbooking then, and I wasn't a Mom yet. When I look back on it now, I can't even imagine how I filled my time. I guess I watched a lot of TV, went out with my friends, and was enjoying being a new homeowner. Oh, and I know I slept a lot more, too!
Five things on today's to-do list:
1. Clean Ryan's closet and get ready for the new school year.
2. Try to stay cool.
4. Straighten up my scrap desk getting ready for my Creative Sunday.
5. Go out to dinner with a few girlfriends (yippee)!
A snack I enjoy: Ice Cream. It has been so hot here lately that I could eat this for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Open a stray cat clinic for my friend, Candy (she practically runs one out of her house the way it is)
2. Take my entire family on a vacation abroad.
3. Take all of my friends on a cross country trek (think Thelma & Louise with out any crime...well, no killing at least).
4. Buy a Hummer!
5. Get a pool!
Places I have lived:
2. New Jersey
I am tagging:
It'll be fun to see their answers!
Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!