Sunday, April 27, 2008

Creative Sunday

WoW! Did the past week just fly by or what? I can't believe it is Sunday already. I spent yesterday doing all kinds of stuff to get ready for summer...cleaning the leaves from the yard, getting the back porch ready for chillaxin', pulling weeds, etc. Lots of fun stuff...LOL! So, I am getting the chance to enjoy my Sunday doing what I love...scrapping! I was asked by Martha at Scrapbook Deals 4U to be the guest designer for May, and I received my kit this past week. It is a great kit with lots of Jenni Bowlin goodies. I took a pic from the website to show you:

It comes with a cute little chipboard book from Creative Imaginations that I am working on now. Love it. Love mini books! One of my favorite assignments from my HOF entry was my mini book. I have that book displayed in my scraproom, and I stop to look through it so often. Fun stuff! So, stop back tomorrow, and I will have some scrapbooking goodness to share! Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment