Sunday, April 20, 2008

Creative Sunday!

Have I mentioned how much I love my Sundays? It just feels so good to have the whole day to myself to do whatever I want (or don't want) to do. I love it when I have a chance to scrap. I did some housework yesterday and finished my last University assignment, so I basically had today all to myself! I had the chance to scrap some silly pictures from Easter. For some reason, everyone was in a goofy mood, so I took the opportunity to snap some photos. The girls will probably kill me for posting these pics of them, but we won't tell them, right?
I used some cool Fancy Pants felt here...love that stuff! I also cut the blue part of my title out with my new Silhouette! So glad to have gotten the chance to use it. I am sure that I can do so much more with it, but we'll take baby steps for now! I still have some time to get another layout started, so I am off! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. Such a darling layout Denine - thought I'd say Hi since I have your blog bookmarked since you started it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the layout, girl! don't you just love the silhouette?? i just started really using mine after having it sit here on my desk for over a month...i'm totally addicted to it now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay you got that bad boy out!!! good for you.

    great layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge Congrats. Just popped in from the CK newsletter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Denine!! How are ya? This is Sue Fields and I just read that you made HOF!!! Huge congrats!!! So very much deserved :) I just wanted to pop in and say HI and congratulate you!! I'm sure we'll be seeing more of your awesome work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I followed the CK link to find your blog and I just HAD to say I LOVE your style! It is very similar to my own, and I love the details! I've been scrappin for about 13 years and have loved every minute of it- from sticker sneezes to chipboard and rub ons. I love the trends, the paper, and most of all making lasting memories! Thanks for letting us peak at your world, fell in love with you cat too!

    ReplyDelete