Saturday, February 23, 2008

Something, I am not sure what, has made me decide to start posting to my blog again. It has been almost 2 years since I have blogged. I think it has something to do with all of the thoughts that go through my head every day. So many thoughts that I need a place to store them. So, I am going to attempt to blog once again. I also think it might have something to do with the classes that I have been taking to get my Masters Degree. All of them seem to have one thing in common...I have to keep a journal. I have to take time to reflect on every class and record my thoughts and ideas. I have enjoyed doing it. Of course, that is required if I want to get an "A", so I know that I will do it every time. This, well, this is not a requirement for anything...so I hope that I continue to keep up with it. I hope to find some free time to get some sort of cool blog design or something. I think that's what I will start looking into now. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment