Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I seem to have forgotten....

...that I have a blog. I cannot believe that it has been so long since I last updated. I guess I have been a bit preoccupied these past few weeks. Maybe because it has been feeling so "springy" around here, and I have been having a hard time sitting at the computer or in my scrap room. Not sure. Of course, we have more daylight hours, and I am looking forward to nicer weather. I'm done with snow days and cold temps!

I did have a chance to do a page last week. Wow...one page. That's pretty sad, huh? But, it is better than nothing. I tore out some of my Fancy Pants goodies for this one.

And, yes...those are pictures of me! Imagine me...in front of the camera! It happens so very rarely because I am always the one behind the camera. Of course, I have not even been behind the camera lately. I really don't think that I have taken a picture in over a month! It makes me kind of sad, but I guess there just has not been too much going on to take pictures of. I need to change that, so I am making myself a promise to drag the camera out with me more often this month. Now that I have actually said that out loud, maybe I will really do it!

I hope that everyone is well. I'm hoping to get some blog hopping time in, so I can see what you all have been up to! Hope you are enjoying your week...Friday is on it's way!

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous, gorgeous layout! you always have such stunning designs! so awesome to see you in those photos too! :) happy (upcoming) weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie! Lovin' that layout. The colors are so incredibly yummy! Love seeing your face in all those cute pictures with Ryan! Been missing you!

    ReplyDelete