Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cool Stuff!

I received an e-mail from one of my friends who thought that I needed to try this awesome website that she found. So super glad that she thought of me because this website is uber cool! Check out what you can do with pictures. From this:

To this:


From this:

To this:


Pretty cool, huh? It is so super easy, too. I tried this type of cartoonization last year with some software that I had. It turned out okay, but it was a lot of work. This website does all of the work for you. There are so many other options, too. Like charcoal, ink, and scribbler. You have to try it. I have so many ideas for this running through my head right now! Fun stuff! You can head to the website, BeFunky, to give it a shot!

Have fun with it and enjoy your Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. Those are amazing! I am just imagining all the cool things you are going to do with this. :) I will have to give it a try when I get some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is that, thanks for the link. Hope all is well with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cool eh? I got that site from emily's blog recently too..!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the site info, I've been wanting to know how to do that to my pics. Your pics are awesome. Marlene

    ReplyDelete