Thursday, April 09, 2009

BHG Make It Yours

I was recently contacted by BHG Scrapbooks, Etc. for one of my layouts to be used as an inspiration in their November/December Make It Yours Column. Needless to say, I was very excited. Woo Hoo! The awesome thing is that the page includes pictures of three of my favorite people in the whole wide world....Ryan, my Mom, and my Dad.

What I didn't realize was that my layout would first appear on their blog (duh!) so that scrappers could try their hand at "making my layout theirs." There are two other great pages available for lifting, also. I love to see how other scrappers interpret my designs as much as I enjoy using other's designs as inspiration. If you hop on by the BHG blog, you can see my page and the other pages. If you have some free time over the next week, why not try to lift any one of the designs...you could be pubbed in BHG!

I'm off to enjoy the first day of Spring Break....looking to end up at the playground or something fun. Maybe I'll even get my old camera out! Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. How cool Denine!! That's awesome to be chosen as the "inspiration." :) Are you ready for summer vacation??? I've been thinking about a year ago around this time....hard to believe it's been a year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I just wanted to say I loved your layout. So much so that I lifted it! LOL Hope you're doing well and enjoying life!

    ReplyDelete